Monday, December 4, 2017

One Hundred Weeks

Hello Everyone!

This has been an eventful week, though I somehow managed to forget to take pictures... All the same, it was really good.

We started out the week on divisions with the Zone Leaders. I went with Elder Markle to Villa Tesei and had an awesome time working there - he is a capo and I was able to learn a lot from him. My comp then stayed in Hurlingham with Elder Santillan and during the day they visited a 9 year old girl that we are preparing for baptism in order to teach her. Well, in the process they invited her to be baptized this Satuday (the 9th of December) and she was super excited to say yes! So, we ought to have that to look forward to this week. :D

Later in the week then, I got to return the favor to the zone leaders then and perform a baptismal interview for them (my first time doing so) - and the person passed awesomely, and will be getting baptized this Saturday as well. It was a really cool experience to have.

This last Sunday in church too then, a newer member brought most of his family with him that aren't members (5 of them) and they all loved it. We are going to pass by and hopefully be able to teach them tomorrow and so I can hopefully give an update on that next week.

Other than that though, there isn't a whole lot new to tell for this week, and so I hope that you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder McCollum

No comments:

Post a Comment